torsdag den 4. maj 2017

Meet me on Ravelry

On my Ravelry-page I share crochet patterns
free and for sale.

I've had this account on Ravelry for almost 6 years,
but I haven't really spent much time on the website
– untill now ...

More designs and patterns made by me
will be added along the way!

On Ravelry you find me as LisbetLL.

~o~

For those of you who don't already know Ravelry.com:

Ravelry is a community for YARN-FREAKS
– crochet, tunisian crochet, and knitting.

On Ravelry you can find and share patterns
– for free and for sale ...
and you can find patterns on a lot of clothes, toys, ornaments etc.

So ... if you're a yarn-person, I'm pretty sure
you'll find this site quite interesting.

~o~

Happy thursday everyone ...! :-)

*SMILES*
to you from me,
Lisbet


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Læg gerne en hilsen, hvis du kommer forbi.